- F. Cirillo, B. Cheng, R. Porcellana, M. Russo, G. Solmaz, H. Sakamoto, and S. P. Romano. “IntentKeeper: Intent-Oriented Data Usage Control for Federated Data Analytics, ” In IEEE LCN’20, November 2020.
- B. Cheng, J. Fürst, G. Solmaz, T. Sanada, “Fog Function: Serverless Fog Computing for Data Intensive IoT Services,” in the proceedings of 2019 IEEE Conference on Service Computing (IEEE SCC’19) (Won the best paper award), Milan, 2019, pp.28-35
- M. Fadel Argerich, B. Cheng, J. Fuerst, “Reinforcement Learning based Orchestration for Elastic Services”, in the proceedings of the 5th IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things, WF-IoT 2019, Limerick, Ireland, April 15-18, 2019, pp. 352-357
- B. Cheng, E. Kovacs, A. Kitazawa, K. Terasawa, T. Hada, M. Takeuchi, “FogFlow: Orchestrating IoT Services over Cloud and Edges”, NEC Technical Journal, 2018/11
- B. Cheng, G. Solmaz, F. Cirillo, E. Kovacs, K. Terasawa and A. Kitazawa, “FogFlow: Easy Programming of IoT Services Over Cloud and Edges for Smart Cities”, in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2017 (Won the Best Paper Runner-up award)
- B. Cheng, A. Papageorgiou and M. Bauer, “Geelytics: Enabling On-Demand Edge Analytics over Scoped Data Sources”, 2016 IEEE International Congress on Big Data (IEEE BigData Congress), San Francisco, CA, 2016, pp. 101-108
- B. Cheng, A. Papageorgiou, F. Cirillo and E. Kovacs, “GeeLytics: Geo-distributed Edge Analytics for Large Scale IoT Systems Based on Dynamic Topology”, IEEE 2nd World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), Milan, 2015, pp. 565-570.